In this post, you will find 48 group Pinterest boards specifically for fitness and wellness bloggers.
One of the most effective – yet underutilized – strategies to get more exposure from Pinterest is to use group boards.
However, finding quality group boards can often be challenging and time consuming. So, I have done the research for you!
A group Pinterest board works like a regular Pinterest board except multiple contributors can pin to it.45+ Group Pinterest Boards For Fitness + Wellness Bloggers #fitfam #pinterest Click To Tweet
Here are a few key tips for joining group boards:
- The first person who shows up at the top of the list in the group board is the owner of the group. Be sure to follow them and the group board, then send them an email or Pinterest message and request to join the board (they usually tell you how to request access to the board in the description of the board).
- Once they grant you access, you will have to check your “Inbox” in Pinterest to approve that you want to indeed join the board. (I know, seems like a lot of steps, but that’s the way it is right now…)
- Look for boards with quality content + that are accepting new contributors (like the ones I have included below) – some just get spammed like crazy if the admin doesn’t monitor the board closely.
- Sure, the more followers the more exposure. But finding boards super specific to your niche is also really valuable to connect with your ideal clients.
- Be sure to share the love. Try to pin other board contributors’ pins and follow any group rules (usually found in the description of the group).
Here are a few Pinterest pro tips to keep in mind:
- Sunday and Monday are good times to post health + fitness related pins because people are looking to get back on track after the weekend.
- Pinning between 7pm – 10pm is usually a good time because people are scrolling on their phones.
- Google can search Pinterest so keep your boards and pin names basic and specific.
- Spread pins out through out the day (you could use a scheduling tool to help with this).
Health + Fitness
CrossFit – anything CrossFit related
Health and Fitness – share info on health, healthy living, wellbeing, wellness, fitness and exercise
Health and Fitness Tips – all things related to healthy living and fitness
Health and Workout Tips – training, workout, food, and meal planning tips
Healthy Living – healthy recipes and fitness
Healthy Living Tips – anything health related – from natural remedies to healthy food recipes and fitness tips
iheartFitness – all about creating and promoting a healthy lifestyle
Inspiring Yoga Community – yoga sequences, poses, motivation, tips, etc.
Fitness and Food – a healthy living group board for fitness and healthy recipe bloggers
Fitness Motivation – motivation to get healthy and fit
Mental Health, Wellbeing, and Self-Care – all things self-love and care
Natural Living – natural recipes, frugal and sustainable tips, whole food recipes, homemade skincare, makeup, etc!
Running Gear – reviews, posts, and pictures from runners who love their gear
Running Group Board – a board by runners for runners
The Best Fitness Bloggers on Pinterest – workouts, motivation, active living, fitness tips
Weight Loss and Fitness – focuses on women’s fitness
Workouts – pinnable and shareable workouts
#YogaFavorites – a board for yoga teachers to share their favorite yoga pics + resources
A Taste of Vegan – vegan recipes and information
Bloggers Amazing Good Eats, Yummy Treats & Heavenly Sweets Recipes… Bon Appétit – delicious recipes
Food Bloggers – great recipes from food blogs
Food Community – share your favorite food recipes
Gluten-Free Mains & More – a collection of gluten-free meals
Healthy Breakfast Ideas – Sharing recipes of what you eat when you wake up
Healthy Pumpkin Recipes – recipes from the best healthy living and foodie bloggers
Let’s Share Recipes – share your fave recipes
!The Ultimate Pasta Recipes! – the ultimate pasta recipes collection by food bloggers
Tried & True Great Recipes – just that, tried and true great recipes
Our Favorite Vegetarian + Vegan Recipes – great vegan recipes
Grow your Blog
Bloggers Blogging – share your blog posts
Female Bloggers Free For All – group board for women to share their blog posts on all topics
Promote Your Blog – promote your latest blog post
Top Blogs – Pinterest Viral Board – a community board for bloggers to show their best work
Ultimate Bloggers Group Board – for all bloggers: food, family, DIY, blogging, SEO, fashion, beauty, even something that you are selling!
Blogging + Business Tips, Resources, + Inspiration
Better Blogging Tips – writing, traffic generation, social media, email marketing, monetization, freelance blogging
Blogging 101 – tips and tutorials to help you launch and grow your blog
Blogging 101 (different board) – bloggers helping bloggers
Blog Babes – blog posts + articles relevant to blogging, branding, creative entrepreneurship, or anything else that will help your fellow blog babes!
Blogging + Making Money Blogging – all about blogging, side hustles, social media, online marketing, growing your blog..etc
Blogging Pros Group Board – blogging tips, blogging for beginners, professional bloggers
Blogging Tips (Blogger Insights Group Board) – how to make money blogging, affiliate marketing, social media strategies, blogging strategies, email marketing tips and more
Biz + Blogging – share your favorite business related blog posts: blogging, business, social media, and creative entrepreneurship
Girl Boss – living the dream + nspiring #GirlBoss at work
Girl Boss Bloggers – blogging tips, business strategies, social media help, passive income posts and anything related
How To Blog – a collaborative board offering posts from awesome bloggers who can help teach YOU how to have a great blog
Fitness Entrepreneurs – a board for fitness entrepreneurs to share business, blogging + entrepreneur tips.
Mompreneurs Are Awesome – ideas for mompreneurs and WAHMs who want to earn money, topics cover work-at-home tips, jobs, business ideas, and ways to make and save money
The Blogging Creatives – for creatives who blog
Turbo Blogging and Business Group Board – tips and tutorials about blogging + online business
Photo cred: Ivory Mix
Thank you sooooo much for this! I often wondered how to get INTO the group boards as a contributor. On my way to joining quite a few on this list!
Do you have tips for being accepted to a group board? I’ve requested to join about 25 and have only been accepted to 4. I follow the board and owner, tell them who I am and what I’d contribute, that I’ll follow the rules of the board, and my Pinterest site. Doesn’t seem to be working too well though. Thanks!
really.. hmm.. does it say the board is open to contributors? Sometimes I think boards close to new contributors or the admin drops off… I have a board and sometimes miss the emails! Maybe try following up?