I know how overwhelming it can be to start an online business.
There is A LOT to figure out.
I am not saying it is going to be easy, but it can be relatively simple. 😉
If you are JUST GETTING STARTED or feeling a little overwhelmed and all over the place with your online business, this framework will save you SO MUCH time, money and energy!
Let’s dive a little deeper, shall we?
Ideal Clients + Pain Points
Think about the problems or pain points your ideal client has and HOW you are going to serve them.
(For example… not enough time to prepare healthy meals, sick of trying every diet out there, not enough money to hire a personal trainer, no one to ask fitness and nutritional questions, etc.)
Organic – More time and work but less money
Paid – Facebook and IG ads, Pinterest ads
Create one that you can put the Facebook pixel on (either on your website or Member Vault)
Free Offer/Low Dollar Offer
- PDF or Ebook
- Checklist –Oh my, do people LOVE checklists!
- Cheat Sheet
- Worksheet or Workbook
- Resource Guide
- Expert Guide
- Swipe File or “Done-for-you” content”
- Behind-the-scenes ontent
- Free Planner
- Video Series
- Video Training
- Live Call
- Email Course
- Resource Library
- Online Summit
I use and recommended Converkit.
Automated Email Series
- Build the relationship
- What they can expect from you
- Share your mission… WHY you do what you do.
- Using what you know about your ideal client, give them more awesome content.
- Show your audience that you empathize with whatever pain they are going through.
- Share an actual client and their testimonial story.
- Walk your readers through the transformation (via your services), how it impacted you, and the importance of the lesson.
- Make your offer with your product, program, or service
Sales Page + Paid Offer
Consider your business model – what will you sell?
- Signature program
- Lower dollar offers
I know you are busy working with clients and running an online business, here is veerything you need to plan, track, and crush your business goals!
The spreadsheets and templates in the Business Builder Toolkit will help you with…
- Strategic goal planning.
- Maximizing launches.
- Building know, like, and trust with your email subscribers.
- Monthly financial and marketing recaps so that you can make informed decisions about where to spend your time, money, and resources.