As a small business owner or marketer, you likely see the value in increasing your visibility and engagement on social media.
If not, let me share a quick story.
I grew a Facebook group and presence for over 5 years – and was able to get leads every day from organic engagement and paid ads.
The week my account got hacked and immediately shut down, my daily email subscribers dropped to almost nothing.
Social media is a great -and free if you don’t run ads – way to market your business.
Of all the different types of social media posts, asking questions seem to generate the most comments and connection. They allow you to start conversations and get to know your audience (and them you!) on a deeper level.
Unfortunately, thinking of creative questions to ask can be very difficult and time-consuming, which is why I’ve compiled a bunch of social media questions that you can copy and share!
50+ Social Media Questions to Increase Engagement
- Would you rather do sprint intervals for 10 minutes or jog for an hour?
- What is the worst piece of nutrition advice you have heard/received?
- How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
- What is your favorite breakfast?
- Would you rather your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small?
- Ask me anything! What can I help you with?
- This or that… Coffee Cup or Thermos?
- What are some of the biggest challenges you have faced with your health and wellness?
- What diets have you tried?
- What book(s) have influenced you the most?
- What is the most useful app on your phone?
- What are some goals you have set and already achieved in life?
- What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve?
- Which season are you most active in?
- What do you get every time you go grocery shopping?
- Which food do you eat the MOST of during the week?
- What social media platform do you spend the most time on?
- If you had to pick ONE song to listen to on repeat during your workout, what would it be?
- What makes a workout alright vs. awesome?
- Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
- What do you bring with you everywhere you go?
- Would you rather walk for an hour or run for a half hour?
- Agree or disagree? Obesity and food addiction is a disease.
- Do you think about the calories before you choose a meal? (FYI: There is no right or wrong answer)
- Would you rather have a live-in cook or maid?
- Do you eat breakfast every day?
- If you could live or work from anywhere in the world, where would you be?
- What would your ideal morning routine look like?
- Confession time… what song do you blast and sing to the top of your lungs when no one is around?
- What is the most ridiculous thing you have heard or seen on the internet lately?
- Iced or hot coffee in the summer?
- Do you consider yourself competitive or easy going?
- Coffee or tea?
- Would you rather read a book or listen to it on audio?
- Dog person or cat person?
- Would you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
- What foods wouldn’t you eat as a child that you eat now?
- What is your favorite fall vegetable to cook with?
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have 3 foods (or drinks), what would they be?
- Do you eat pumpkin seeds?
- What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
- Would you rather exercise every day or eat healthy every day?
- Online or in-store holiday shopper?
- Meal Prep… Love it or Hate it?
- Would you rather… do yoga for an hour or strength train for 20 minutes?
- Early riser or night owl?
- I’d love to know… what is one healthy living tip/tactic that has worked well for you?
- Which diets have you tried in the past? Which have or have not worked?
- Would you rather workout alone or in a group?
- Ask me anything! What can I help you with?
- If you could only eat three foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your weakest link when it comes to healthy living?
- If you could share one piece of motivation or inspiration to someone just getting started in fitness, what would it be?
- What does your favorite workout include?
- What are your best hacks for making fitness a part of your routine.
- When it comes to your health and fitness do you have a strict routine or do you do what feels best that day?
- How old were you when you started learning/thinking about eating healthy?
- If you had to spend a $1k on either workout clothes, home goods or fun activities, which would you choose?
Increase Social Media Engagement with Less Effort
These questions are a great way to increase engagement, but they will only take you so far…
If you are looking for a social media content marketing plan that gets real results AND saves you hours of time and stress…
Then I have the perfect solution for you!
The Content Solution Club has helped hundreds of wellness professionals from around the world work smarter, not harder when it comes to social media marketing and content creation.
Fresh content delivered each month that is set up for you easily make a few tweaks to fit your voice and style if you like, and then copy-and-paste right on social media!
Includes conversation posts, healthy recipes, stock images, educational posts, promotional post prompts, and more!
Try the Content Solution Club for $67 month.
6 months for $297 (less than $50/mo)
What you get each month….
10 Educational Posts/Emails (+ possible email headlines, social media images for each post + access to edit in Canva)
10-12 Health and Fitness Stock Photos
5 Brandable Conversation Starter Images(+ access to edit in Canva)
4 Healthy Recipes(+ recipe cards + access to edit in Canva)
1 Lead Magnet/ Extra Value Content Piece (challenge, training, social graphics etc.)
Monthly Content Calendar
Join the Content Solution Club and work smarter, not harder… and deliver consistent and valuable social media content with ease!