In the book Emotional Intelligence, it states that 15% of success can be attributed to knowledge and education. The other 85% is from dedication, perseverance, attitude and vision.
How do you get good at that 85%?
Surround yourself with people who don’t let you get in your own way!!
SHARE ON PINTEREST